Pioneering Reactive Dyes & Dye Intermediates Manufacturer
Amtex specializes in manufacturing a versatile range of reactive dyes and reactive dye intermediates that are ideal for dyeing textiles like cotton and viscose. AMRON HF, AMRON HR2D, and MIIND EQ are our reactive dyes brands that are suitable for various applications including continuous and exhaust.
As a leading reactive dyes supplier and exporter, we at Amtex deploy latest and high-end technologies to develop a range of premium-grade dyes that conforms to the international industry standards. Since our reactive dyes are formulated with the best quality raw materials leveraging our high-end infrastructure, they provide very high Intelligent Quotient as well as Environmental Quotient. We wish to continue pioneering as a leading reactive dyes and dye intermediates manufacturer in India owing to our incessant efforts for innovation and attaining ultimate manufacturing adroitness.
- Can be used for continuous dyeing as well as the exhaust dyeing process
- Considered ideal for light/medium shades
- Has very high light fastness
- Excellent trichromic combinations for PLF, Chlorinated water, and multiple wash fastness/home laundering
- Excellent reproducibility and the right first time
- Meets all the ecological norms
- Aligned to all the fastness norms of reputed reactive dyes buyers throughout the world
- Compatible with our another range AMRON HR2D Dyestuffs
- Can be selectively used for exhaust as well as continuous dyeing
- Ideal for dark and extra-dark shades
- High fixations and really good build up even at higher depths
- Benchmarked for highest wet fastness norms for dark shades
- Reduced wash off cycle due to high percentage fixation
- Compatible with our range of AMRON HF dyestuffs
- Valued for high IQ and EQ both (EQ>IQ).
- Meets dual challenges of Economic Sustainability and Environmental Sustainability.
- Very good for not only light shades but also for medium and dark shades.
- Incredibly very short wash off cycle due to high percentage fixation.
- Enhanced economic sustainability due reduced time, water and utility.
- Enhanced Environmental Sustainability due reduced effluent load even at darker shades.
- Outstanding reproducibility and levelling properties and wet fastness properties.
- Meets all ecological norms